- Great Looks
- Great Gradient Colors
- Good daylight camera
- Latest Android
- No FullHD Display
- No fast Charging
Oppo’s Realme 3 Pros and Cons: Solid Reasons to Change Your Mind
After the great success of Realme 2 Pro, Realme has launched a new device with the name Realme 3. The Realme 3 just priced at Rs 8,999 which is one of the most competitive price tags. Realme 3 comes in two RAM varients i.e 3GB and 4GB which are coupled with 32GB ROM and 64GB ROM respectively. The Realme 3 is having water drop or you can say V type notch, which enhances the look of the phone. Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has done great with Realme 2 Pro and is expecting the same with this phone.
The New Realme 3 is going to give competition to Xiaomi 6, and Samsung M10. Realme 3 is going to be one of the choices for the buyers. The gradient color looks great on the phone and enhances the look of the phone. Helio P70 is the main highlight of the phone. Now are going to see how Realme 3 compete to other phones of this price tag, So read the full article.
So, We have discussed Oppo’s Realme 3 pros and cons in detail so that you have a clear idea about the advantage and disadvantage of this phone.
Here are the Oppo’s Realme 3 Pros and Cons
- 6.22” Dewdrop Notch IPS-LCD Display
- 13MP+2MP Primary Camera and 13MP Secondary Camera
- MediaTek Helio P70 Octa Core
- 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM
- 4230mAh Li-Ion Battery
Realme 3: Pros
Here are the pros or advantage of buying Realme 3-
- Realme 3 forges a 6.22-inches HD+ IPS-LCD dewdrop notch display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and has round edges. It comes with a 1520 x 720-pixel resolution with 271 PPI. The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass. The display is having an aspect ratio of 19:9 which reduces the size of the phone and makes it easy to handle and use.
- The phone packs a 16MP (f/1.7) primary sensor +2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor rear camera setup with LED flash. Images clicked through the rear camera are smooth and clear both in daylight and lowlight. The contrast of the pictures is a bit high which gives pictures a high tone and unrealistic touch.
- The selfie shooter in Realme 3 has a 13MP (f/2.0) setup with no LED flash. The AI feature adds a gentle touch and there is a minimal noise which enhances the quality of images. The HDR mode clicks highly stable and clear pictures. Lowlight captured picture lacks the content.
- Coming to the performance of the phone. The Realme 3 is having 3GB/32GB ROM and another variant is 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. Also, now you can carry the bulk of data with you in your pocket as the phone also has a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Realme 3 is powered with MediaTek Helio P70 chipset and Octa-core (2.1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) CPU. The processor is coupled with Adreno 512 GPU that gives a rigid backbone to the phone. The fast processor and ultimate GPU leads to high performance and a great graphical interface. Games like PUBG and Modern Combat 5: Blackout without any heating issue or lag.
- Realme 3 is employed with a 4230mAh Li-Ion battery which is quite sufficient for optimum usage and can last upto a day.
- The processor comes with AI which helps to perform great and also regulates the battery uses.
- The phone runs on Android 9.0 OS.
- The various sensors are a light sensor, G-sensor, an acceleration sensor, a magnetic induction sensor and a proximity sensor that work appropriately. Its security options are the fingerprint sensor, face unlock and passcode that works accurately.
Realme 3: Cons
Here are the cons or disadvantage of buying Realme 3-
- Realme 3 has a plastic framework just like the Realme C1 which makes it delicate to handle and more open to damages.
- No full HD display.
- There is no option for fast charging so you have to sacrifice a proportion of time in refuelling the battery.
- Realme 3 comes with a custom UI skin, so it also has its own disadvantages.
- Heavy games lag on the high resolution but work fine on the lower resolution.
- The cameras are equipped with an AI feature which makes the images and videos more customized and unrealistic.
So this was our take on the advantages and disadvantages of the latest Oppo’s Realme 3, read further for our final words on whether or not you should buy this smartphone or not.back to menu ↑
Realme 3: Price & Availability
Final Thoughts on Realme 3
Oppo’s Realme 3 is a good phone for regular or normal users. The Realme 3 is having great performance due to the Helio P70is just unbeaten for the price tag. The Realme 3 is going to compete to Samsung M10, Realme 2, Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. The phone is a complete pack for day to day uses. The gradient back enhances the look of the device. The phone is great for day to day users but for a gamer, it lacks as it lags a little bit. Realme 3 is having a powerful battery of 4230mAh which is powerful to support the phone for a whole day. In short, this is a good choice for day to day users.
Still if you any doubt after going through the Oppo’s Realme 3 Pros and Cons, its conclusion then asks your question in the Comment and get Answer immediately.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Realme 2 Pro topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.
Other Handpicked Articles
Enter your email address to subscribe to topbestof and receive notifications of new posts by email
Honor 10 (Phantom Blue, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM)
Honor 10 (Midnight Black, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM)
Samsung Gear ** - Frontier Smartwatch(Black Strap Regular)
OPPO F7 (Red, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)
Google Pixel 3 XL (Not Pink, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)