- Great looks
- Good battery life
- Light weighted
- Latest Android
- Great Selfie Camere
- Hybrid SIM Slot
- Micro USB
- Slippery Back
Honor 10 Lite Pros and Cons: Solid Reasons to Change Your Mind
2019 has started and Honor is in a strong mod to be king of midrange segment. Honor is on fire to give tough competition to Realme and Mi devices. Honor is going to launch Honor 10 Lite on 15th of January 2019 with great specifications. This device is going to available in two RAM variants i.e 4GB and 6GB and in 64GB and 128GB ROM. Honor 10 Lite is going to have 24MP single AI-powered selfie camera. The price of the device is not reviled up to know but we hope it will be around 15-16K. 10 Lite will be available in 4 different colors with gradient design.
So, We have discussed Honor 10 Lite pros and cons in detail so that you have a clear idea about the strengths and weaknesses of this phone.
Honor 10 Lite Pros and Cons in detail
- 6.21 inch IPS LCD capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 1080×2280 pixels resolution.
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core ((4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) processor.
- Kirin 710 octa-core chipset processor with Mali-G51 MP4.
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB ROM and 6 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM which can be expanded upto 256 GB via micro-SD card.
- 3400 mAh LI-Polymer non-removable battery.
- Good Dimensions with Light Weight -154.80mm(Height) X 73.64mm(Width) X 7.95mm(Thickness) with 162 grams.
- Dual-Rear Camera – 13 MP(f/1.8) + 2 MP with Single LED flash.
- Secondary (Selfie) Camera – 24 MP(f/2.0).
- Hybrid Dual SIM.
- Connectivity – 2G, 3G, 4G, microUSB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5 mm jack, NFC and FM.
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Skin EMUI 9.0.1.
- Colors- Gradient Blue, Gradient Red, Lily Valley White, and Magic Night Black.
- Face Unlock and Fingerprint sensor.
Honor 10 Lite: Pros
Here are the pros or advantages of buying Honor 10 Lite-
- Honor 10 Lite is a very light-weight with a big-screen smartphone with an impressive dew drop notch design. Honor Lite 10 features a plastic body with a metal rear panel. The overall look of Honor 10 Lite is pretty impressive and premium. With a Grading back design phone looks premium in hands. Honor 10 Lite is available in 4 different colors i.e Gradient Blue, Gradient Red, Lily Valley White, and Magic Night Black.
- Honor 10 Lite features a big and crisp 6.21 inch(15.9 cm) IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels of pixel density 415 ppi(Pixels Per Inch). This big display offers an Aspect Ratio of 19.5:9, delivering good visuals with minimum bezels on the sides, with a notch that carries the Selfie Camera of 25MP, Proximity sensors, and Earpiece. The IPS display is very crisp, clear and bright and provides a good visual experience with bright and vivid colors. It offers a screen-to-body ratio of 91%.
- Honor 10 Lite runs on Android 9.0 (PIE) operating system which UI skin MUI 9.0.1 is powered by 2.2GHz Octa-core processor with HiSilicon Kirin 710. For good and smooth performance, the smartphone features a 4 GB/6 GB RAM with 64 GB/128 GB of internal storage which can be extended up to 256 GB using a micro-SD card. To deliver better graphical and gaming experience, it is powered by Mali-G51 MP4. The phone works well for day-to-day usage and also deliver a smooth experience playing heavy games like PUBG, Real RACING 3 with no issue of Heating and Lag.
- Honor 10 Lite offers good connectivity with WI-Fi, GPS, 3G and 4G, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB 2.0, NFC and OTG support.
- Honor 10 Lite sports a 13 MP(f/1.8) with 26mm wide lens+ 2 MP lens (depth sensor) Dual-Rear camera. The camera captures good photographs with crisp colors and clear details in the day and low light. To increase the performance of the rear camera there are HDR and panorama modes. In short performance of rear cameras is good. You can record videos with rear cameras at 1080p@30/60fps.
- Coming to selfie camera, there is 24 MP(f/2.0) Front snapper take great selfies. It comes with some pre-loaded modes and filters to enhance your selfies. The selfies taken have good details with good colors. There is a Portrait mode also for taking Selfies.
- 10 Lite comes with an amazing 3400 mAh battery which gives you great backup The smartphone works fluently throughout the day, performing daily tasks effortlessly.
- The Honor 10 Lite have basic other sensors like Fingerprint sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Accelerometer Compass/Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, and Gyroscope.
Honor 10 Lite: Cons
Here are the cons or disadvantages of buying Honor 10 Lite-
- Honor 10 Lite has a bit slippery body and one has to be very careful while holding it without a back cover.
- There is no Quick Charge supported, but one gets a 10W adapter inside the box.
- There is no dedicated micro-SD card slot provided in Honor 10 Lite. Either one can put a second SIM card or a micro-SD card in the phone.
- In 2019 also Honor uses Micro USB port for charging and not gone for USB C type.
So this was our take on the advantages and disadvantages of the latest Honor 10 Lite, read further for our final words on whether or not you should buy this smartphone.back to menu ↑
Final Thoughts on Honor 10 Lite
Is Honor 10 Lite a good smartphone to buy?
Honor 10 Lite is definitely a good choice for such a Mid-priced budget smartphone, as it is offering great performance with an impressive big screen in this price segment. The Honor 10 Lite gives direct competition to Xiaomi Mi A2, Redmi Note 6 Pro, and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. The smartphone features a notch display with 24 MP selfie camera which is the need of the hour. It also performs pretty well in day-to-day tasks giving a good Battery backup. Heavy games like PUBG are running without any issue all thanx to Hisilicon Kirin 710.
In short, the phone is a complete pack for day to day users.
The smartphone can be protected by using a transparent silicone back cover without loosing to show-off your new smartphone.
You can consider following phones as other option mentioned with the full pros and cons-
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pros and Cons
- Redmi Note 6 Pro Pros and Cons
- Realme 2 Pros and Cons
- Honor 8C Pros and Cons
Still, if you any doubt after going via the Honor 10 Lite Pros and Cons or its conclusion then ask your question in the Comment and get Answer immediately.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Asus Zenfone Max M2 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.back to menu ↑
Honor 10 Lite: Price & Availability
Honor 10 Lite: Best/Lowest Price Alert
We hope you like our post-Honor 10 Lite Pros and Cons and for any doubt feel free to ask via comment.
Enter your email address to subscribe to topbestof and receive notifications of new posts by email
Acer Nitro AMD Ryzen 5 15.6-inch Gaming FHD Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4GB...
1MORE E1006-BK iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Wireless Sport Headphones For All Iphone & Android Devices...
Google Pixel 2 (Just Black 64GB-4GB RAM)
Samsung Gear S2 Classic Platinum Smartwatch(Black Strap Regular)
FiiO M7 High Resolution Lossless Music Player with aptX, aptX HD, LDAC HiFi Bluetooth, FM Radio...