Information regarding iPhone 8 (as far as we know from the sources) is in the following manner.
On 12 September, 10 am PT(11:30 pm IST) onward, Apple will launch its New Generation of the iPhones in Cupertino, US. And, everybody is excited to listen to the company’s iconic word-“One more thing…..”. As 2017 is the tenth anniversary of the iPhones, it is expected that a special edition of the iconic smartphone. Some reports also suggest that new smartphones can be called as iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s plus.
A lot of rumours, news you may be heard on the internet but there is nothing official, however before the high-level launching of the smartphone lets know 8 reasons that make the year’s most awaited smartphone(iPhone 8) a bit more special.
- The iPhone 8 is expected to cost nearly 64,033 rupees approximately. The currency conversion does not really work as iPhone usually cost higher in India than in the United states.
- According to the source, the smartphone will have a curved OLED display. Apple is expected to give a bezel-less display, Xiaomi’s Mi MIX along with few other have bezel less display also.
- The bezel-less display also means the company will have to sacrifice the fingerprint button on the front. It was the part of iPhones since 2012’s 5S. However, there is no guarantee on this, but some source says that iPhone 8 will have fingerprint sensor embedded onto the screen.
- Rumors are that Apple may include a facial recognition technology for unlocking the smartphone. Samsung also gives a similar feature on its premium flagship phones. It’s highly unlikely Apple will just rely on facial recognition, regardless of how better it is than others.
- Apple is also likely to give a Glass back panel for iPhone 8.
- iPhone 8 can have a wireless charging. Users will no longer have to plug in the device to power it up.
- The most common 3.5mm audio jack can be replaced by the Apple’s lightning port. The company may introduce the USB Type-C to one end of the charging cord.
- It has already shown its ARKit and hinted at an aggressive push to Augmented Reality integration in its future phones. ARKit is a major part of IOS 11 and the phones are expected to be the new reference hardware platform for AR optimised for mobile devices. Even, Google already prepared itself by launching ARCore to fight with Apple’s ARKit.
Watch the Live Launch event of the Apple iPhone 8 here- Live Stream.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again…