On 26 February 2017 Nokia launches a bunch of Android Smartphones & among that Nokia 5 is the Mid-range Smartphone.Other than Nokia 5, the company also reveals Nokia 3310, Nokia 3 & Nokia 6 which also attracts people at MWC.The Nokia 3310, Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 will be manufactured in Foxconn’s Indian facilities from the very beginning.
As we all know that huge attraction of individuals toward Nokia is Quality of product delivers in its time. Now again, People have the same trust with the company, so let’s know more about the Nokia 5.
Words that define Nokia 5
- A Balanced Player to the Android World
- Crafted with Aluminium body
- Stay at the top of features with up to date regular updates
- Capture stunning photos
- Tension-free with 2.5 D sculpted Gorilla display
- Fingerprint for extra convenience
- Share Fast with NFC
These words really excite you to know more about this phone. Before elaborating it, we want to reveal it’s price. Nokia 5 come with a price tag of 189 Euro (~₹13,500 roughl
- 5.2 Inch HD IPS Display with Gorilla Glass Protection (~282 ppi)
- Pure Android Nougat v7.1.1
- Support 4G LTE Networks
- 13 MP Rear + 8 MP for stunning photos
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 + Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM + 16 GB Internal storage
|Seamless Aluminium body, Designed to perfection|
|5.2 Inch IPS Display ( 1280x720 ), Even Visible in Sunlight|
|13MP Rear with Phase detection autofocus, 1.12um, f/2, dual-tone flash & 8 MP Front with autofocus, 1.12um, f/2, 84° degrees of Field of View|
|16 GB Internal Storage + microSD upto 128 GB|
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 + Octa core 1.4 GHz|
|Accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, e-compass, fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, gyroscope sensor|
|Available Color- Dark Blue, Silver, Black, Copper|
What do we like about Nokia 5?
- Perfect Build Quality
- Enriched with sensors
What do we Dislike about Nokia 5?
- Using Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 is not up to the mark
- Low Pixel Density Screen (~282 ppi)
Now you might be thinking of where to buy?
The Carphone Warehouse is presently open for pre-registration for all Nokia devices, but you will be sad to know that Nokia 5 is only available for UK region. But talking about its availability in India, you might be happy to know that Nokia is going to be MADE IN INDIA that will cost low and go on sale by May or June this year.
We hope You would find this information useful, either Yes or No, do write in the comment as we love your comment. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.